Saturday, November 14, 2015

2015 Pantry inventory

Now that I've canned everything that truly needs to be canned at the moment, I thought this would be the perfect time to take stock. Literally. As in taking an inventory of my pantry.  This includes jars that I put up earlier in the year before I began this blog.  So, here is my 2015 pantry inventory to-date:


  • Tomato Purée -- 2 pints
  • Pizza Sauce -- 8 half-pints
  • Pasta Sauce -- 7 pints
  • Diced Tomatoes -- 17 pint-and-half jars
  • Tomato Paste -- 9 quarter-pints
  • Tomato Jam -- 2 pints + 12 half-pints
  • Green Tomato Chutney -- 8 half-pints
  • Diced Peaches -- 5 pints
  • Diced Peaches with Blueberries -- 3 pints
  • Blueberries -- 4 half-pints
  • Strawberries -- 12 half-pints
  • Strawberries with Rhubarb -- 6 half-pints
  • Peach Salsa -- 1 pint + 6 half-pints
  • Apple sauce -- 18 pints
  • Mincemeat -- 5 quarts

Left over from 2014:

  • Bread and Butter Pickles -- 1 quart + 4 pints + 1 half-pint


No comments:

Post a Comment