Friday, January 1, 2016

Resolutions

Hi there and Happy New Year! I hope you had a chance to celebrate the end of 2015 and welcome in 2016 exactly how you wished, whether that was out on the town celebrating with family and friends, a quiet dinner for two, or just hibernating with a good book or Netflix.

I realized late last week that jumping into the GAPS diet with both feet starting Dec. 27 was asking a bit much of myself what with all the edible goodies left over from Christmas and the fact that I still had a number of non-GAPS meals sitting in the freezer.  I needed both the freezer space and the freezer containers to hold the GAPS soups that I had yet to make at that point.

So, my apologies for the late start, but I gave myself a week's reprieve in order to finish off all the Christmas goodies, clean out my freezer and get a stash of GAPS soups prepared, frozen and ready to go. That done, I hereby announce that tomorrow, Jan. 2, 2016 is the official first day of my journey on the GAPS diet and to that end, here is a link to A Digestive Diary, my new blog that will record my daily progress in chart form.

Here's to a healthy and happy 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment